Regenerative medicine - a breakthrough in cell therapy
A new direction in modern medicine, based on discoveries in the field of biology and engineering. Involves the use of stem cells to repair damaged tissue due to illness or injury.
The main emphasis in regenerative medicine is on stem cells. Man turned out from one cell, which became the starting material for the construction of all organs and tissues. A newborn has more stem cells, their number decreases with age. They are versatile, capable of replacing any cells in the human body.
The potential of universal cells is used in various fields of medicine. Practical application is based on two recovery methods.
|Activation of your own stem cells||Method of immunobiological therapy|
|This approach involves the stimulation of endogenous cells and the regenerative potential of the human body. Can be used in dentistry, traumatology, oncology. For this, a mineral matrix is used, implanted in the desired area. It will be the basis for cell growth. As it grows, the structure will dissolve and new bone tissue will form in its place.||
Involves the release of cells from the placenta or umbilical cord after childbirth.
Regenerative medicine is developing and now there are examples of the use of stem cells in several directions:
Hepatology. Studies have shown a positive effect of using bone marrow cells to repair a damaged liver.
Diabetes. Adipose tissue contains cells that, when transplanted into the liver, begin to actively divide and produce insulin.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system. A successful experiment carried out on a pig's heart showed that when cells were transplanted from a healthy part of a pig's heart into a damaged area, it began to recover.
- Nervous diseases. the introduction of stem cells into the spinal cord of rats eliminates paralysis.
- Diseases of the eyes. It is used to repair corneal defects.
- Alopecia. In the development of technology to get rid of baldness. The hair follicles will be introduced in the area of baldness.
- Cosmetology. Study of the effect of fibroblasts for skin regeneration.
The main areas where cell-tissue therapy is used are:
- Neurological condition after a stroke.
- Chronic fatigue.
- Pathological processes in the liver.
- Male and female menopause.
- Infertility in men and women.
- Sexual disorders.
- Pathology of the cardiovascular system.
- Chronic inflammatory process of the genitourinary system.
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system of a degenerative nature. These include: rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis.
Also, the method is effective in combating premature aging, it is used to increase the body's performance.
In our clinic, the complex consists of the following activities:
- Examination in accordance with international rules and establishment of an accurate diagnosis - 1-2 days.
- The preparatory stage includes the following stages:
- Compensation for Chronic Illness.
- Detoxification activities.
- Removal of allergic and autoimmune components.
- The stage of regeneration - the use of cellular preparations - 1-2 days.
The duration of the course is 10 days.