Member of International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP) since 2012
Member of Ukrainian Association for the Study of Pain (UASP) since 2010
Member of European Federation of Neurologic Societies (EFNS) since 2010
Member of Scientific Society of Lugansk State Medical University since 2009
- October 2014-present time Neurologist in Medical Centre “Institute of Family Medicine Plus”
- April - August 2014 Neurologist in Lugansk City Hospital #3, Department of Neurology
- 2012-2014 Resident in Neurology in Lugansk State Clinical Hospital, Department of Neurology
- Lugansk State Medical University
Major: Medicine. Minor: Psychology.
Degree: Doctor of Medicine
- 2012-2014 Master’s Program on Headache, Lugansk State Medical University
- 2009-2010 Undergraduate Program in General Neurology, Department of Neurology, Lugansk State Medical University
- EFIC Fellowship for Eastern European Countries, Pain Clinic Erlangen, Germany, June 2013-September 2013
- First International School on Person-Centered Pain Management, Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine, September 25-29, 2012
- EFIC Autumn Pain School, Klagenfurt, Austria, September 2-7, 2012
- 3rd Montescano EFIC Pain School, Neurological Diagnosis in Chronic Pain, Montescano, Italy, October 10-13, 2011
- 1st International conference “Vein Readings in Ukraine” (refresher course), Yaremche, Ukraine, February 12-14, 2011
- 1st National interdisciplinary conference “Pain syndromes in medical practice” (refresher course), Kiev, Ukraine, October 19-20, 2011
- Casale R, Romanenko Y, Allegri M. 5% lidocaine medicated plaster double effect in a case of orofacial localized neuropathic pain. Journal of Pain Research, Volume 7, Pages 639—643, November 2014
- Romanenko YuI, Romanenko Vl. Low back pain in young women living in Donbass region. Abstract book of XIII International students’ medical congress in Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine. 2009:31.
- Romanenko YuI, Romanenko Vl. Peculiarities of psychovegetative disorders in women with infertility. Abstract book of II International students’ medical congress “Saint-Petersburg scientific readings”. 2007:195.