Chronic fatigue syndrome
The diagnostic stage of work with a patient suffering from CFS is primarily aimed at identifying the cause (s) of this condition. The survey program must include:
- Neurologist (detection of latent depression, hypothalamus disorders).
- Endocrinologist (latent diabetes, thyroid disease, deficiency of sex hormones).
- Immunologist-infectious diseases (immunodeficiencies, infections).
After the examination, the council of doctors draws up an individual treatment plan taking into account the real causes of CFS:
- Preparatory stage: removal of intoxication, infectious, allergic causes, using hardware and pharmacological detoxification.
- Regenerative stage – the introduction of multifunctional (intravenous) and special stem cells:
- Cerebral acupuncture points;
- Placenta, thymus;
- Spleen – intravenously.
- Monitoring stage – recommendations, analysis, comments
Forecast: if the recommendations are followed, the effect may last from 3 to 5 years.