Did you know that:
- Sexual failure – often the first and the only symptom of developing latent diabetes;
- Normal sugar, tested on an empty stomach is not a reason to be calm, correct screening for diabetes is- a threefold dimension on the background load of sugar and glycosylated hemoglobin test – “sugar for 3 months”.
- High sugar “shoots” on all the mechanisms to ensure an erection.
- Diabetes and erectile disorder – not a sentence to surgical treatment, modern biotechnological methods allow to restore sexual function.
Diabetes and Impotence
Diabetes – is:
- vascular damage in the form of violations of producing the inner wall (endothelium) necessary substances and narrowing of the lumen, which leads to a lack of blood flow to the “vital” male organ; high blood sugar affects collagen -is very important for the penis structure – tunica – which leads to the loss of its required elasticity and violates the erection. With the first problem we handle complex therapy: use vasoactive medicines, vacuum, shock wave therapy, and stem cells, which provide the emergence of new, young and undamaged vessels, for the second problem – stem cells that trigger the production of healthy collagen, are today the single alternative to surgery !
- The defeat of nerve structures which provides erections by chronically high sugar: a member of the nerve endings, conductors and spinal erection center. To solve this problem, we use special medication, electrostimulation and fetal (brain) stem cells to repair damaged nerve connections; cells are injected into the respective exit site of spinal nerves on biologically active points.
- Testosterone deficiency – often present in diabetes – we apply the placenta preparations that allow to solve this problem, and with minimization of pharmacological preparations of testosterone, through increased production of natural testosterone.
- Anxiety, depression and insomnia often are related to diabetes. The cortex and the subcortex play a very important role in erection. We can solve this problem by selecting the optimal sparing drug therapy, acupuncture and regular use of stem cells.
Diabetic Impotence – What to Do?
Erectile dysfunction treatment in diabetes mellitus is a complex problem, and its solving depends on the integrated effort of a professional team.
In our center there is a concerted work of the following professionals:
- And, of course, biotechnology